Should the outcome of the 2020 election be up for debate?
Braver Angels exists to connect Americans in dialogue over their differences. That’s why Braver Angels decided to hold a debate about the 2020 election—though some BA leaders think the decision was a bridge too far.
Braver Angels leaders Ciaran O’Connor, John Wood, Jr., David Blankenhorn (BA president), April Lawson, and Silas Kulkarni talk it through in real time in this special episode of the Braver Angels podcast.
- Deep Divisions in Views of the Election Process – and Whether It Will Be Clear Who Won (Pew Research)
- Voters’ reflections on the 2020 election (Pew Research)
- Republicans who relied on Trump for news more concerned than other Republicans about election fraud (Pew Research)
- 1965 The James Baldwin And William F. Buckley Debate (Aeon)
- A fight over Halloween costumes at Yale has devolved into an effort to censor dissenting views. (Atlantic)