Become a Member
Braver Angels membership requires dues of just $12 a year, but many of our members generously choose to give more. Members can:
- Join or create a Braver Angels Alliance (chapter) in your community.
- Get trained to lead Braver Angels workshops and/or debates.
- With other members, organize local events to bridge political differences.
- Take the online, interactive “Skills Workshop.”
- Contribute to the Braver Angels blog.
- Participate in member-only meetings with “red” and “blue” members from across the U.S.
- Become a local or national Braver Angels volunteer leader.
- Be a part of America’s largest organization for bridging the divide.
Choose your level of support
Upgrade/Renew Your Membership
Braver Angels is a grassroots movement, and we can’t rely on rich donors. We’re counting on our members to upgrade or renew their membership so that we can bring our country together in 2021. Your dues will help fund workshops, debates, local Alliances, and high school & college programs.
* Will not create or affect membership
Help us build a house united and save our Republic in this time of crisis. Braver Angels is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and all donations are tax deductible. Your donation will fund:
- Red-Blue Workshops
- Skills Workshops
- Braver Angels Debates
- Alliances (local chapters)
- Our 50-State Volunteer Network
- The Braver Angels State of the Union
- High School & College Programs
- Online Programs
- Media Outreach