Braver U is personal, educational, and leadership development for Braver Angels members and partners.
Rooted in America’s tradition of adult education, and inspired by the schools of philosophy of the discussion movement of the 1930s and 1940s and the citizenship schools of the civil rights movement of the 1960s, Braver U has three objectives:
1. Help grassroots leaders acquire what they want to learn to become better leaders and citizens.
2. Contribute to Braver Angels’ program evaluation and strategic thinking.
3. Help scholars, writers, artists, and public intellectuals both contribute to and learn from grassroots activities aimed at a less polarized America.
Braver U programs and offerings include:
- America’s Public Forum
- Library and Book Club
- Film Club
- Braver Angels Music
- Braver Angels Publishing
- Braver Angels Program Evaluation
- Braver Angels Scholars Council
- Citizenship Schools
- E-Courses & Study Groups
- Reading Rooms